Code of Conduct
These are our guiding principles, which dictate how we run the BP, and how we manage the larger project.
We are committed to helping develop an open network based on open-source technologies. To this end, we commit to the following principles:
- Compliance with the Telos Network Operating Agreement.
- High uptime and availability.
- Open-source all the things.
- Compliance with local regulations and laws.
- A spirit of cooperation and brotherhood within the community.
- A focus on sustainability and a green future.
We commit to provide the highest quality infrastructure for block production, peering, and other network services. We have a deep understanding of what makes for good service, and we have leveraged that experience to deploy to both the Telos Testnet and the Telos Mainnet.
As part of our larger strategy to improve the quality of the applications deployed to the Mainnet, Nodenode is committing to provide the following services to qualifying projects.
- User experience
- Interface design
- Product conceptualization
- Community engagement
- Product marketing
Project Selection Criteria
Qualifying projects are selected from the pool of applicants. They must have the following features:
- Impact on the network ecosystem
- User growth potential
- Project complexity
- Current userbase
- Global impact
- Long-term plan
Submit your project
If you believe that your project fulfills these criteria, we should begin with a discussion.